BioMedTalk.COM  Forum - Life science, Medical science and Technology online board for the Scientific-Research Community of scientists, physicians, publishers, journalists, employers, job-seekers and the general public from all over the World to exchange ideas, post commentary, disseminate results and information of Life Sciences, Medical Sciences, Biotechnology, Health research, online debate and establishing new contacts.    
Bio & Med Science
Check Articles Rank (Hirsch index, Hirsch factor alternative) by author's name for the Life Science and Health, Biology and Medical research articles.

Just change the 'FamilyName Initials ...' to the author's name, e.g. Smith JH and click the “Go” button to retrieve the Articles Rank (Hirsch index, Hirsch factor alternative).

You are welcome to compare your Articles Rank (Hirsch index, Hirsch factor alternative) to the Articles Rank of your Colleagues or Boss.

Click the 'Go' button to retrieve Articles Rank (Hirsch index, Hirsch factor alternative).
Welcome to the BioMedTalk.com science Forum! Please, register for FREE, become a Member to our research Community and get a fully FREE Forums features including ranking articles by article index (Hirsch index, Hirsch factor alternative). BioMedTalk.com is the science website created to link researchers, scholars, physicians, science publishers and journalists working under research-related initiatives and technological development Programs as well as other Scientific, Education, Training programs and scientific-research Projects all over the World for the discovery in such disciplines as:
     Life, Biological, Medical, Health and Biomedical science as well as Biotechnology;
     Health and Food industry and technology (including genetically modified food - gm foods, genetically modified organisms, genetically modified animals);
     Pharmacology and toxicology (including pharmacokinetics, clinical pharmacology, pharmaceutical technology, environmental toxicology etc.);
     Environmental science and Management (including indoor environment, effects of global warming and bioterrorism, etc.);
     Energetic science (including alternative, renewable energy sources, fuel biotechnology, biodiesel, biogas, bioethanol etc.);
     Materials science and research (including biological activity of nanomaterials, nanotubes, nanoparticles, nanopowder, nanocomposites etc.);
     Society and science (including medical ethics, science ethics, Biometric, Genetic and Medical data usage etc.)
as well as applied scientists, stakeholders, manufacturers and the general public together for online scientific communication, discussion, debate and dissemination information of scientific research and its results.
BioMedTalk.com is a FREE service. You are welcome to search forum before posting a new topic. Also, take the time to read the Guidelines and Rules and find the article impact by Article Rank (Hirsch index, Hirsch factor alternative). Feel free to direct your advertising posts into an Advertising Category for establishing new contacts.*

BioMedTalk is looking for the Consortium to join the projects under Horizon 2020 Framework Programme for Research, Innovation and technological development for the results Dissemination. The most suitable calls are: CIP, ICT, INCO, ERA-WIDE, ERANET, HEALTH, KBBE, OCEAN, ENERGY, JPROG, NMP.

To calculate Articles Rank (Hirsch index, Hirsch factor alternative) of scientific articles published by certain Author, change the "FamilyName Initials ..." to the author's name, e.g. Smith JH and click the "Go" button.    We are inviting you to publish your partnership profile at BioMedTalk.com to initiate partners search and to launch new Cooperation projects.    FP7 project 230550 - Ethical - Promoting International Debate on Ethical Implications of Data collection, use and retention for Biometric and Medical Applications.    This Category is for promotion and facilitation of the technology transfer for the benefit of the innovators and the public. We are inviting you to publish information about inventions and patents at BioMedTalk.com to make it easier for business companies to find and to license.    This Category is for conferences promotion. We are inviting you to publish information about conferences at BioMedTalk.com.

Register at
BioMedTalk.com

Register
for FREE and gain access to fully FREE Forums features.
Please, take the time to read the Guidelines and Rules.

Contact Us
Contact Us and let us know how you like our service, Web site and feel free to give us suggestions on how we can better serve your needs.

Bookmark
BioMedTalk.com
Please, bookmark us by holding down the (Ctrl) button, and pressing once the letter D.

Search
BioMedTalk.com
You are welcome to search forums before posting a new topic.

Quicklink to an Advertising Category
Advertising
in this Category is FREE for BioMedTalk.com Members.

Quicklink to the After Hours Category
Life is not only about work. So, see our
After Hours Category.

BioMedTalk banners for Exchange

External Links

Partner's Links
Incontinence Products

Adult Diapers

Compare Brands of Adult Diapers At:
AdultDiaper.org

Go Back   BioMedTalk.COM Forum - Life science, Medical science and Technology online board for the Scientific-Research Community of scientists, physicians, publishers, journalists, employers, job-seekers and the general public from all over the World to exchange ideas, post commentary, disseminate results and information of Life Sciences, Medical Sciences, Biotechnology, Health research, online debate and establishing new contacts. > BioMedTalk.com :: News, Features and Feedback > Forum Member Introduction's

View Poll Results: Please take a time to answer demographics survey.
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 142. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jan 12, 11, 19:13

Default new science forum Member to BioMedTalk.com discussion forums and science blog

Great Forum! I'm a student of Biomedical Science in Stanford. Hope this forum will help me to get more idea about my subject and be happy to be a member of this forum. Thanks..

Last edited by Oleks; Apr 11, 11 at 06:05.
Old Jan 24, 11, 15:24

Default new science forum Member to BioMedTalk.com discussion forums and science blog

Hello Every one
I am new here.

Old Feb 21, 11, 06:05

Default Matthew

Hey everyone!!
I am Matthew Langner from Minnesota, and I'm a BMET. I'm glad to be a part of this community.
Old Feb 28, 11, 22:16

My name is April Mullin and I am the co-founder of Global Research Studies, a network of individuals that come together in conference, presenting papers and research findings on a variety of topics. We are interdisciplinary in nature, seeking others who wish to make a mark on the world through research and discussion.

We look for scholars, both affiliated and independent, business-men and women, workers in their respective fields, and academic professionals that want to join in on the discussions and push forward with making this world a better place for the human race.

Please browse through our site at globalresearchstudies.com to learn more about the process and to participate.

Old Mar 18, 11, 19:15

Default New to the site, Seasoned in BioMed Equipment

Hi group!

I was referred to this site for BMET and equipment discussions. Trust everyone is getting what they came for.

John
Old Apr 6, 11, 07:23

Hi,
I am John from Asia.I am currently doing my studies.I am a big lover of chat.I like browsing different sites,playing games online,looking for new softwares and there reviews...

Last edited by Oleks; Apr 11, 11 at 06:06.
Old May 24, 11, 14:12

Default Important Informatics Question and HIPPA-Compliant Data Sets

Hello Everyone!

I'm currently a technical writer in Boston, Massachusetts for a healthcare company. My experience in the medical field is limited, I'm wondering if there's anyone out there that works in informatics or with de-identified data sets.

I'm trying to create a sample database in which reporting tools can pull data out that will not violate HIPPA rules. Any sample data sets available online cannot be used except for individual use. Creating fake names, however, could ultimately violate HIPPA as far as I know.

Any ideas where to start?

Much Appreciated,
Casey
Old Jun 14, 11, 06:27

Default Newbie

Hi,,,
Interesting to find that there is not a single Introduction thread on this forum.I am wright from Asia,currently doing my MBA.My degree is closely associated to the management but I am looking to get a Job in some Financial Institution.I think that's the best place to serve and also you can get plenty of Opportunities too...
Come here on this forum to get info and disseminate the same.I want to greet you all on this forum..
Old Jun 21, 11, 04:02

Default Hello everyone

Hello guys....!
I am new to the forum,24 year old,playing football is my favorite hobby...Just wanted to say hi to everyone.....I am happy to join this community....I hope you will help me....Nice to meet you ....Have a good day....!
Old Jun 29, 11, 09:29

Default Hello Friend

I am CynthiJ from US.I am new to this forum and syaing hello to all of my senior in this forum.

Regards
CynthiJ
Old Jul 15, 11, 06:08

Default hi

hi i am newbie here

Last edited by Oleks; Jul 16, 11 at 04:05.
Old Jul 15, 11, 21:36

Smile Hi

I am new here and hopefully I can share and learn from all of you through this forum. I've been an electronic tech for so long and biomed for 4 years at a hospital here in Northern VA. Now, I am entering the world of imaging. Very excited and learning a lot.
Old Jul 26, 11, 19:59

Hello Friends,

I am Richard, a newbie to this forum site.
Old Aug 8, 11, 05:50

Default biomed engineer

Hi everyone! wish me luck! i am applying for a rehab engineer position and for a snr tech officer position in NICU

how are an engineer's chances of getting hired as a snr tech officer?
Old Aug 26, 11, 07:06

Cool

very great forum I liked it very much and I will visit it more often
Old Sep 23, 11, 08:25

Thumbs up Hi!!

Hi everyone,
I am Raymond. ( you can call me ray ) Need to get some science based knowledge and forums are the best thing for it. Hope to learn lot from here.

Regards,
Raymond
Old Nov 1, 11, 16:41

Default Hello from Florida

Howdy Everyone,

I'm a potential Biomed Newb. I should have my 2yr degree in a few months and I'm here to get any advice/info any of the seasoned BMETS may care to offer. I chose this field because I was interested in a career in the healthcare field but wanted to focus more on equipment.

Advice is welcome, spam is not. Hope to speak to some of you soon!
Old Dec 6, 11, 02:20

Default Intro

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum and just doing some research on tools and equipment in the bio medical industry, particularly in plastic/PTFE teflon manufacturing. So far this seems like a very useful resource, see you guys in the forum!
Old Jan 31, 12, 03:37

Default Introduction

Hi to everyone its new member here from USA. I like this forum and i hope i will found better stuff here.
Old Feb 28, 12, 20:30

Default Hello everyone

I am new here and very much happy to be a part of this community.
Old Apr 21, 12, 16:51

Default hi

i am new member just want to say hello
Old Apr 22, 12, 20:17

no one says welcome, to me

Last edited by Oleks; Jul 27, 12 at 06:19.
Old Apr 23, 12, 13:29

Default hi

i am charsi new here
Old May 15, 12, 12:41

Default Hello

Hello all I am new Here please guide me
Old May 18, 12, 08:05

Default Hi every one ! I'm a newbie, great to meet you ^^

Hi all,

I wanna to make friend and share experiences with you... Hope get full of your help, good luck ^^

Kind regards !
Old May 22, 12, 07:52

Default hi guyss

Hello, I am new to this forum, this is really very interesting and best forum for me and other also.

thankss!!
Old Mar 14, 13, 09:24

Smile Hello all

Hello,
I am very new on this forum. This is my first post. I found biomedtalk very helpful and that's why I have joined . Would like to share my experience also to learn
Thanks and regards
Old May 7, 13, 03:05

Default Introduction

Hi, I am Subash Padmanaban. I am 22 years old. I have completed my B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering from SRM University, Chennai. My research interests pertain (but not limited) to:
1. Orthopedic Biomechanics
2. Point of care technology

I am going to pursue my MS in Biomedical Engineering from Arizona State University, Tempe.

Cheers!
Old Jun 18, 13, 16:18

Default Hi! Salut! Hola! Hallo!

Hi everyone!
I'm new in this forum. A bachelor in engineering physics and currently taking my masters degree in biomedical engineering with the specification in medical informatics. Hoping this forum can help me in my study and to get to know this field better. thanks and sorry for the poor english, since english isn't my mother language.

Last edited by Oleks; Jan 20, 14 at 20:39.
Old Jan 20, 14, 11:23

Hi!
I'm newbie here. Happy to be members of the forum.
I hope we will have great time here. And I'll try to contribute to forum develop more.
I'm positively looking forward to the forum and its members hope all will guide, share and help me to increase my knowledge.

Tags
arizona state university, biomechanics, biomedical, call for papers, conferences, discussion forums, introduction, new member introduction, new science, newbie, research, science blog, science forum, srm university