BioMedTalk.com Guidelines and Rules
www.BioMedTalk.com hosts dynamically evolving Online Science Forum for the
Scientific-Research Community of scientists, physicians, publishers, journalists,
manufacturers, vendors, employers, job-seekers and the general public from all
over the World to exchange ideas, post commentary, disseminate results and
information of Life Sciences, Medical Sciences, Biotechnology, Health research
and establishing new contacts.
Register for FREE
and gain access to BioMedTalk.com full features. BioMedTalk.com is a
Any postings that you make on BioMedTalk.com Board will become public, but a
property of BioMedTalk.com only. The BioMedTalk.com Board is not a professional
advice forum. Moderators, Members are not eligible or authorized to offer advice,
prescription est. Members post their personal opinions about Life Science,
Medical and Health issues, products and/or services. But, Guests and Members
should not rely solely on this information to make decisions. Feel free to post
your message, but please consult professional or your physician when appropriate.
BioMedTalk.com cannot determine the accuracy of information that posted to the
Forum. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of
BioMedTalk.com, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be
held responsible for the content of any message.
The Rules on BioMedTalk.com:
- before posting, Members must read the Guidelines and Rules and any individual
forum rules which may be posted at the top of specific forums;
- all Members must accept the Guidelines and Rules without change in order to
- all communications must be posted in the English language only;
- each user is permitted to have only one account;
- Member names must have a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 25 characters;
- do not register real name, email, domain name, address, phone/FAX number,
exact age, professional/occupational titles, obscene, sexual, or other offensive
- do not use Member’s names in attempt to impersonate and/or misrepresent any
BioMedTalk.com Staff, Member or user groups;
- do not post personal information (real name, email, home address, telephone
number or exact age);
- do not post topics related to suicide, but feel free to discuss your
- do not duplicate posts;
- be polite and do not attack each other;
- keep your posts free from profanity or sexual, vulgar graphics;
- use common sense;
- do not break the law, including copyright law;
- keep board organized and post messages in the correct forum;
- Members without posts will be deleted eventually;
- advertising is not permitted in discussion forums;
- advertising is permitted only within the
advertising forums, but this is limited to one advertisement for each Member
per 7 days in each advertising forum and/or sub-forum of the advertising
- do not advertise Drugs like Crak, Cocaine, Morphine, other Narcotics, est.
- do not beat advertisement of other Member by criticizing;
- do not bump threads to bring posts to the top of forums;
- do not "spam" members in any manner;
- do not abuse Members, our staff and/or management;
- racial-, ethnic-, or gender-based insults or any other personal
discriminations will not be tolerated;
- up to 5 key words (e.g., sale, new offer, hot job, buy one and get one free,
two for one, etc.) are permitted within the text of your post;
- attachment of up to 5 images for a total of 25 kb of graphics is permitted;
- the title that appears below your member name must be kept under 25 characters
and may not include URL and/or advertising of any manner (phone, Fax, pricing,
- do not use custom titles in attempt to impersonate and/or misrepresent any
BioMedTalk.com Staff, Members or user groups;
- the signature at the end of your post may contain Member's name, company name
and description, up to two (2) clickable Web site URL links, one (1) smile. It
may not contain advertising of any sort (pricing, sales, etc.) and should be set
up within your profile, but not manually added to your messages. The signature
must be kept to a maximum of 3 lines. The font size used for signatures cannot
be larger than normal (10 point). This signature will represent you in the
discussion forums too (where advertising are not appropriate). Also, be aware of
SPAM if you providing your Phone/Fax number or e-mail address;
- signatures may not be used in attempt to impersonate and/or misrepresent any
BioMedTalk.com Staff, Members or user groups.
We reserve the right to modify, move, or remove inappropriate or disruptive
posts without notice and/or explanation. We reserve the right to remove
inappropriate or disruptive Member's signature and/or title without notice and/or
explanation. We reserve the right to close your account without notice and/or
explanation. We will not release any member information unless a court of law
orders us to do so. We reserve the right to modify these rules at any time
without notice and/or explanation. It is your responsibility to remain informed
of current BioMedTalk.com policies.
If you need further assistance or have questions about our products and services,
please, feel free to contact www.BioMedTalk.com by using
Contact Us page.
Registered Members are
welcome to contact us by private messaging to an Administrator.
Please, follow this link to login first
If you have forgotten your username or password, you can request to have your username e-mailed to you and to reset your password. Please, use this “Lost Password Recovery Form”
When you fill in your registered e-mail address, you will be sent instructions on how to reset your password.
Please, check Inbox as well as Junk or Bulk Folders of your e-mail account.
UnRegistered Users and Guests
are welcome to contact us by sending an e-mail to
All times are GMT. The time now is 01:15.