PDA

View Full Version : CV for FP7 partners (audio segmentation, classification methods, data classification, image analysis, pattern recognition, security systems, video segmentation)

MKCALIFORNIA
Sep 21, 10, 06:48
I am attaching my CV as a means of communicating my achievements and abilities to a Consortium that would be interested to include me in one of the EC funded scientific-research projects funded by the Seventh Framework Program (FP7). My research concentrates on developing novel image analysis and pattern recognition & classification methods and security systems. Some of the application fields for my research are biometrics, security, audio and video segmentation, data classification, and human-computer interaction.

HCAF_Rod
Oct 2, 10, 17:18
Hi Mike,

This is a bit of a long shot but would you be interested in some joint research on pattern recognition in emergency admissions to hospital.

Alas no money (as yet) so any co-operation would have to be in spare time capacity.

If you go to my website hcaf.biz under the emergency admissions folder you can see details of research I have published on what may be a major new disease.

Any thoughts?

Cheers

Rod